Friday, December 23, 2011

16 Week


How far along?  16 weeks
Total weight gain:  7 + lbs
Maternity clothes: tights, yoga pants and thank god for cute dresses with pockets to get me through the holidays.
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: sleeping great and starting to take up even more of the bed than I usually do.. (P's thrilled!)
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat with daddy for the first time.  It's always a relief to hear it so strong.  Getting my ultrasound appointment.
Missing anything?  Holiday drinks at Christmas parties and eating like a normal person. I'm getting tired of being so picky with everything.
Movement:  not a whole lot of movement this week.
Cravings:  Home cooked meals, ice cream floats and Christmas party appetizers.
Anything making you queasy?  I'm still avoiding the meat section in the grocery store, but I thoroughly enjoyed my first cup of Tim's coffee in over 3 months!... the best birthday gift to me!  Raw veggies kinda gross me out, and preparing meals in general turns me off.
Gender: 1 more week until we find out!
Labour Signs: no
Symptoms: major headaches this past week, including one that lasted 2 days and made me regret bragging about how great I've been feeling lately.  Gatorade was the missing puzzle piece, it saved my life!!
Belly button: In
Emotions:  happy happy!
Excited for: Christmas food!! could there be a better time to be pregnant?! and seeing our baby for the first time.


1 Week today until my ultrasound and we get to find out if Baby R is a boy or girl.  All guesses so far have been boy.  I'm happy with either, just please don't give me both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment