Monday, April 9, 2012

32 Weeks

 
 
How far along?  32 weeks
Total weight gain:  28lbs
Maternity clothes:  yup!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleeping so good
Best moment this week: Cooking turkey dinner for my family... I finally learned...I even removed all the parts...and didn't even throw up!
Movement: Constant movement!... I'm starting to feel her little bum when she's all bunched up on one side.  She moves so much that when she's asleep I try really hard not to wake her so I can get a break for a few minutes.
Cravings: Chicken wings.  I've actually become ravishingly hungry this week... I'm like a bottomless pit and I can't get full.  I guess having a mild appetite this whole time is now catching up to me.  Good thing I've almost reached my high end for weight gain.  Just talking about it has made me hungry... I need to order a pizza stat.
Anything making you queasy? Nothing
Gender: Girl
Labour Signs: A few Braxton hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Feeling amazing... being pregnant has been a pretty sweet gig...  except that I pee my pants every time I sneeze... Dad thinks it's hilarious.
Belly button: Flat...not sure if it's going to pop out or not.
Emotions:  Completely content. :) I just smile all the time now.
Excited for:  Our closing date on our home and only 30 more days of work!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment